We pick-up from various businesses in Esperance every FRIDAY.
Ravensthorpe Courier operates the following services:
- Ravensthorpe Courier delivers fresh fruit and vegetables, honey and eggs through Aussie Fruit & Veg to Ravensthorpe, West River, Hopetoun and Jerdacuttup fortnightly. Follow us on facebook at Ravy Aussie Fruit & Veg
- Once a week (FRIDAYS) from Ravensthorpe to Esperance back to Ravensthorpe in a REFRIGERATED VAN. Munglinup to Hopetoun (via Jerdacuttup) can be incorporated into this route if required – please call to arrange.
- Ravensthorpe to Hopetoun – Hopetoun to Ravensthorpe – local pick-ups and deliveries at other times of the week are available – please call to arrange.
- Deliveries to other outlying areas eg. Mt Madden, Lake King, West River, etc., with a suitable collection point can be arranged. Please contact us.
- Hotshot courier – on application. Please call to arrange.
- Whilst the van is refrigerated, non-perishable items can be transported. Please contact us for more information.
Follow us on Facebook where we announce various runs and times.
Please see below ‘PICK-UPs AND COLLECTIONS’ for further information.
PICK-UPS and COLLECTION
Please contact Ravensthorpe Courier to BOOK a pick-up/delivery BY 5PM THE DAY BEFORE for Ravensthorpe to Esperance runs.
If there are no prior bookings for Munglinup, Jerdacuttup or Hopetoun, the weekly run will be from Ravensthorpe to Esperance and return to Ravensthorpe only.
ALL pick-ups must be ready for collection by Ravensthorpe Courier from Esperance by 10am every Friday, and be clearly marked with your name along with any receipt/confirmation number.
Pick-ups from Ravensthorpe for delivery to Esperance must be ready to collect the afternoon before. Only non-perishable goods. Please call to arrange.
Pick-ups from Hopetoun for delivery to Esperance/Munglinup/Ravensthorpe: Please contact us.
Pick-ups and deliveries from Ravensthorpe to Hopetoun only is a ‘local run’ and operated on an ‘as-required’ basis. Please contact us for more information.
Ravensthorpe Courier will increase runs to suit the community when required.
We offer a door-to-door pick-up and delivery service to business and residential addresses in the town areas of Ravensthorpe and Hopetoun.
PLEASE ENSURE someone is home to take delivery (as per the allocated time which will be advised at the time of booking) or you have made prior alternative arrangements that we know about and have agreed to.
Incorrect addresses (both pick up and delivery) or no-one home to take delivery may attract a charge. Please see our TERMS AND CONDITIONS for more information.
ALL DELIVERIES will require a signature and payment (Payment on Delivery or Pick-up) for courier service (please see payment details below).
Customers in outlying areas may be required to meet at an agreed collection point, examples below:
- Munglinup Roadhouse,
- Jerdacuttup Tourism Info bay (corner Jerdacuttup Road and South Coast Highway),
- Jerdacuttup Silos,
- Hopetoun Airport
- Ravensthorpe Rec Centre carpark
Times and collection points will be advised at the time of booking.
FREIGHT CHARGES and SIZE LIMITS – GUIDE ONLY
Rates start at $20.00 Minimum charge for pick up and delivery (eg. vet supplies, small part or accessory, electronic or communication device, documents, bouquet of flowers, etc.)
$40.00* for a 120-ltr volume – ideal for perishables.
*These are offered as a GUIDE ONLY – Please call to obtain a more accurate quote.
ALL PRICES INCLUDE GST
Please note: Multiple pick-ups for one customer can be arranged at a discounted price. Please call for further information.
Ravensthorpe Courier does not pick-up furniture or white-goods like fridges and washers.
Ravensthorpe Courier only accepts PAYMENT ON DELIVERY OR PICK-UP.
Payments can be cash or made via direct debit on the day of delivery.
All care is taken by Ravensthorpe Courier to ensure your delivery arrives intact and on time.
Ravensthorpe Courier will not be held liable and is not responsible for incorrect/broken/stale orders etc. If you are unsatisfied with what you ordered, please take it up with your supplier.
Ravensthorpe Courier does not offer insurance and is not liable for damages.
Please read our TERMS AND CONDITIONS